It’s 1968 and after years of combat in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for. Now back home in New Bordeaux, Lincoln is set on escaping a criminal past. But when his surrogate family, the black mob, is betrayed and wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln builds a new family on the ashes of the old and blazes a path of military-grade revenge through those responsible. Intense gun fights, visceral hand-to-hand combat, white knuckle driving and street smarts will all be needed. But with the right crew, tough decisions and some dirty hands, it’s possible to make it to the top of the city’s underworld.
NEW BORDEAUX, A REIMAGINED 1968 NEW ORLEANS
A vast, diverse and seedy open world ruled by the mob and corrupt officials and richly detailed with the sights, sounds and emotionally-charged social atmosphere of the era.
AN UNINTENDED AND LETHAL ANTI-HERO
Be Lincoln Clay, an orphan and Vietnam veteran hell bent on revenge against the Italian Mafia for the brutal slaughter of the black mob, the closest thing to family he’s ever had.
REVENGE YOUR WAY
Choose your own personal play-style, from brute force and blazing guns to stalk-and-kill tactics as you use Lincoln’s military training and gathered intel to tear down the Italian Mafia.
A NEW FAMILY ON THE ASHES OF THE OLD
Build a new criminal empire in your own unique way by deciding which of your lieutenants you reward, and which you betray…
Mafia III was released on October 07, 2016 for Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system and Windows PC. For more information on Mafia III, visit the MafiaGame.com.
- April 2013 – September 2017
- LEAD WORLD DESIGNER
Developed a dynamic open world experience in a new version of New Orleans with familiar landmarks, and unique points-of-interest. Roads and pathways lure you to criminal operations churning in the urban underbelly of 1968 social unrest. Visit the different neighborhoods, places, people, and southern Bayou!
- Designed and directed the city layout
- Created 12 districts ecologies with routes & landmarks
- Co-created initial district narratives with Lead Writer
- Collaborated with Lead Architect for city authenticity
- Directed and contributed to the Bayou wilderness
- Directed and contributed to ready-made quest locations
- Directed and contributed to 500+ interiors & exteriors
- Contributed and supervised time-period name-branding
- Resolved conflicts with narrative and ecosystem designs
- Maintained regional diversity across strike teams
- Audited then initiated toolset makeover